Crowdfunder is an Equity-Crowdfunding platform designed for both early-stage startups and mature businesses
◙ CROWDFUNDER REVIEW SUMMARY
√ Equity CrowdFunding
√ Early-stage startups and mature businesses are supported but not inception stage companies or non-profit organizations
√ Raise funds via Equity, Debt, Convertible Note or Revenue Share
√ Flat monthly fee starting at $299 / No Fees on Received Funds
√ Only Accredited Investors can invest
◙ SUPPORTED PROJECTS
- EQUITY CROWDFUNDING
- ALL BUSINESS STAGES EXCEPT INCEPTION-STAGE
Crowdfunder is designed for early-stage startups and more mature businesses raising seed stage, Series-A & Series-B funding. Our offering does not cater to inception stage companies at this time.
Not allowed Industries
Not supported industries include:
- Tobacco / Cannabis
- Pyramid Marketing
- Adult Products & Entertainment
- Contests and Raffles
- Drugs / Illegal Substances
- Crowdfunder recommends a minimum investment in the range of $5K – $25K as most transactions happen in this range.
- Only Accredited Investors can invest in companies that are fundraising on Crowdfunder.
- Accredited investors must meet a certain level of wealth defined by the SEC. For example, a person having at least $1 Million in assets excluding their main residence, or an income greater than $200,000 in each of the past 2 years, would qualify.
- Non-US citizen can invest in companies on Crowdfunder if the country they are from permits it.
◙ SUPPORTED COUNTRIES
- CrowdFunder supports mainly companies from the US
- International companies can also raise funds on Crowdfunder
Documents Required for Completing a Deal:
◙ WHO IS CROWDFUNDER
- CrowdFunder was found in 2011 and it is based in Headquartered in Playa Del Rey, CA.
- CrowdFunder since 2011 has raised more than 200 million USD and that involves more than 100,000 croudfunders and more than 26.000 projects
- Crowdfunder has engaged with Congress, the SEC and the White House on crowdfunding legislation and regulations
- CrowdFunder is a co-founder and a member of the crowdfunding Industry and Trade associations, CFIRA & CFPA
◙ CROWDFUNDER COST OF SERVICES
- CrowdFunder doesn’t charge any fees on funds raised
- Crowdfunder charge a flat monthly fee starting at $299
- If you are not satisfied with the Crowdfunder subsciption you may ask for a refund within 24 hours of your purchase.
(-) GOLD PLAN -COSTS $299 / month
- Raise Funds up to 500,000 USD
- Company and Personal Profile
- Connect with Investors
- Analytics Deal Dashboard
(-) PLATINUM -COSTS $999 / month
- Raise Unlimited Funds
- Everything in the Gold Plan
- Dedicated Onboarding Support
- Fundraising Strategies
◙ PROJECT TIME LIMITS
- CrowdFunder campaigns typically last 2-3 months. This period allows companies to generate leads and to close investors.
- Once your Funding Project goes live you can’t make changes.
◙ OTHER FEATURES BY CROWDFUNDER
- CrowdFunding Marketing (Easy-to-build followers for your company)
- Investor CRM
- Investing Analytics providing insights into deals and investors
- Export investor's data into a simple .csv file
◙ CONTACT CROWDFUNDER
Crowdfunder, Inc. -Headquarteres in the US, Playa Del Rey, CA
CrowdFunder WebSite: www.CROWDFUNDER.com
◙ CrowdFunder Review