SeedInvest is an equity crowdfunding platform linking Early-Stage US Companies with more than 11,000 Global Investors
◙ SEEDINVEST REVIEW SUMMARY
√ Equity CrowdFunding for early-stage US companies (1% Acceptance Ration)
√ All-or-Nothing Fundraises
√ 7.5% Fee on Received Funds and 5% warrant coverage
√ $3,000 and $5,000 in due diligence, escrow, marketing and legal expenses
√ Free of charges for Investors
√ The minimum and maximum investment amount is determined by the company which is raising capital
◙ SUPPORTED PROJECTS
- At least a minimum viable product or prototype
- Proof of concept (includes customer traction or partnerships)
- At least two full-time team members
- A business which has been incorporated in the United States
There is no typical company on SeedInvest, but companies which have been successful thus far generally share the following characteristics:
- Technology and consumer facing businesses
- Startups raising between $100,000 and $5,000,000
- Companies which already have attracted a lead investor
North Capital (check below) determines whether an offering should be accepted as a vetted investment opportunity and there is no guarantee that your offering will be accepted.
◙ SUPPORTED COUNTRIES
- Seedinvest supports projects from businesses which have been incorporated in the United States, companies of all structures (C-corporations, S-corporations and LLCs)
- Seedinvest at the moment will not work with companies incorporated in other countries than the United States
Note: SEEDINVEST is open to investors from all over the world.
◙ WHO IS SEEDINVEST
SeedInvest Technology, LLC was found in 2011 by Ryan Feit and James Hanand and it was launched in 2013. Seedinvest is based in New York, United States.
SeedInvest has partnered with North Capital to provide broker-dealer services. Therefore, all securities-related activity is conducted by North Capital Private Securities Corporation (NCPS), a registered broker-dealer, and member FINRA/SIPC. In September 2014 SeedInvest launched a partnership also with the Angel Investing website » Gust.
- The average investment size on SeedInvest is approximately $40,000
- Base with 11,000+ investors (venture capital firms, private equity investors, family offices and angel investors)
◙ SEEDINVEST COST OF SERVICES
Seedinvest charges a fixed and a variable fee for placing companies:
- 7.5% fee on the value of the fundraising (upon successful campaigns)
- 5% warrant coverage
- $3,000 and $5,000 in due diligence, escrow, marketing and legal expenses
- Free for investors
◙ SEEDINVEST FUNDRAISES
- Promote your fundraise campaign via integrated social media and advertising tools
- Access 11,000 investors from around the world
- Host virtual due diligence sessions and board meetings from your desk
- Efficiently manage and interact with your shareholders through our Virtual Boardroom
- Companies may set investment minimums during the funding round setup process.
When investments are initiated through the SeedInvest platform, the subscription proceeds are held securely in an independent escrow account. Once the funding target has been met, the funds are released. If the minimum funding target is not met, subscription amounts are returned to investors by the escrow agent.
◙ FUNDRAISE TIMEFRAME
Seedinvest does not apply a fixed fundraise timeframe, the time needed to complete a successful fundraise can vary widely. Companies should expect that it will take a minimum of 2 months and up to 3 months to complete their fundraises.
◙ INVESTING WITH SEEDINVEST
- No fees or commissions for investors
- The minimum and maximum investment amount is determined by the company which is raising capital
- Easily to access opportunities and make an investment with a few clicks
- Invest anonymously
- Automated accredited investor verification tool
- Easily access to startup's due diligence online
- Collaborate with other investors on Seedinvest
- Manage your investments via the Seedinvest dashboard
◙ CONTACT SEEDINVEST
SeedInvest Technology, LLC, -447 Broadway FL 2, New York, NY
Seedinvest General Info: 917-445-0020
Seedinvest WebSite: www.SEEDINVEST.com
◙ Seedinvest Review