EquityNet is a Startup Network not handling transactions. Investment deals happen outside of the network.
◙ EQUITY NET REVIEW SUMMARY
√ Equity CrowdFunding NetWork
√ You may keep all the Raised-Funds
√ Charging Fees (subscriptions) only to entrepreneurs / Free for Investors
√ EquityNet is not a registered broker-dealer and does not handle deals or offer investment advice
◙ SUPPORTED PROJECTS
EquityNet is a fund-raising NetWork designed to accommodate all ranges of private businesses in every stage of development. This includes all types of industries (high tech, multiple services, static industries etc.).
- EQUITY CROWDFUNDING
- KEEP ALL FUNDS RAISED
The EquityNet Network is Applicable to:
(1) Entrepreneurs / Managers
Entrepreneurs and business owners in any stage of their corporate development. From pre-revenue stages to $100M-revenue stages. Note that EquityNet does not support publicly-traded companies.
Individual investors, venture capitalists, government entities, non-profits, banks etc.
(3) Business Supporters
Consultants, service providers, universities etc.
◙ SUPPORTED COUNTRIES
- EquityNet supports countries all around the world.
Note: EquityNet is a Startup Network which does not handle transactions
◙ WHO IS EQUITY NET
EquityNet, LLC is an equity crowdfunding company operating since 2005 and based in the US. The EquityNet platform includes more than 100K users and thousands of investors. During the past decade EquityNet has raised over $300 million in equity, debt, and royalty-based capital. Their platform offers the following features:
- Detailed analytics
- Business benchmarking database
- Enterprise Analyzer™
◙ EQUITY NET COST OF SERVICES
EquityNet charges the following fees:
- Entrepreneurs Subscription Free
Some Features of EquityNet are free other features require a paid subscription. Subscriptions start at $110 per month. Payment methods include Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- EquityNet Investors Do not Pay Fees
Investors using EquityNet do not pay any fees.
- EquityNet Supporters
Supporters may purchase subscription plans for entrepreneurs.
◙ WITHDRAW FUNDS FROM EQUITY NET
- EquityNet is a Startup Network which does not handle transactions. Investment deals happen outside of the EquityNet newtwork.
- EquityNet receives no compensation in connection with the purchase or sale of securities. Therefore all raised funds go to startups.
◙ PROJECT TIME LIMITS
- EquityNet does not apply time limits.
◙ OTHER FEATURES BY EQUITY NET
- Crowdfunding education
- Crowdfunding charts (find research and statistics about the crowdfunding market)
- Startup Risk Calculator (estimate your risk)
- Valuation Calculator (how much a startup really worth)
- EquityNet supports General Solicitation. General solicitation allows startups tell the general public they're raising money. This is happening via LinkedIn, Facebook, blogs, company websites, TV, advertisements and of course EquityNet.
◙ CONTACT EQUITY NET
EquityNet, LLC, 5 West Mountain Street, Fayetteville, AR 72701 USA
Phone Numbers: 479.442.3638 (office) | 866.542.3638 (toll-free)
EquityNet WebSite: www.EQUITYNET.com
◙ EquityNet Review